Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Made for Me!

I had a visit from a friend this morning. Not only did she drive from Ballarat to see me for a few hours, she brought gifts! Hand-knitted socks in my colours and a fridge magnet which fits me almost as well as the socks do: Never before have I owned a pair of hand-knitted socks. T made sure they would be the right size by cleverly measuring my forearm some many months ago. They fit perfectly and they are so incredibly foot-shaped and warm and smooth and lovingly made. Thank you, thank you.

By the way, if you can't quite read the cute lettering on the sign, it says, "I am creative . . . I can't be neat too!"

1 comment:

Dee said...

:) these socks are soooooo yummy. you have some friends who love you very much :). and the magnet is just right :) enjoy.