Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Bluebird

Those display racks of advertising postcards found in many city cafe's--I do like them! I've found some great inspiration there. I've called today's pic "the bluebird of wistfulness". The artist calls it, "Budgie Boy":

I'm drawn to the mood of this little fellow. There's no smile there, but there is a gentle appeal.

I'm still trying to sort and pack the contents of my house. I've thrown out a fair bit of stuff, but this little card is one I'm going to keep, just because I like it.

2 comments:

Dee said...

:) it is cute and definatly deserves a spot. here's a hint for this kind of cute thing... my kids blue tac all sorts of cute things to our high gloss doors - bedroom, toilet, bathroom ertc. they get to see the things that make them smile and hubby doesn't go nuts about sticky stuff on the walls.

Chiara Z said...

Yep, I've got three corkboards up in my house already and another one plannned for my bedroom, so no shortage of places to put up cuties like this