Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going Off Air

Hello friends, followers and readers. I just had a call from my flooring guys. They're coming in tomorrow to start ripping up carpet and tiles. So chaos is about to happen! I don't know when I'll be able to get back to my computer as the contents of my living room are about to be stacked into this room. Meanwhile, I have my spinning course on Saturday, so I'll need to at least extract my spinning wheel and essential tools.

I'm not looking forward to the mess and disruption, but I'll try to keep a picture of a beautiful bamboo floor in my mind to keep me going .

I'll be back as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Dee said...

OH DEAR !!! So much for your carefully planned timing!

Chiara Z said...

OH DEAR!!! Is right--I'm still at the stage of hysterically giggling and dashing around the house mindlessly. Hopefully I'll get beyond that soon.