Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Now What?

Here's my next task: I need to tidy my notes for the Weaving Certificate Course and somehow transform them into a comprehensive--comprehensible--folio of the year's work. At least this year I bought a lecture pad at the start of the year. So I know that my hand-written notes are in the same order as our classes. The handouts are mainly shoved in with the corresponding class. I only missed one class and I've emailed our tutor about that one. It's the corresponding class for the Summer and Winter sampler that I still need to sort out.

Yesterday I bought a new insert binder. I'm trying to convince myself that this isn't going to be too bad . . . Probably I'll only be convinced once I get on and do it!

2 comments:

Dee said...

the worst part is getting started.

Chiara Z said...

Yeah, and then knowing when to stop!