Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Car Service Kit

My car is booked in for a service today. That means I'll be leaving in a few minutes to get it to the Service Centre at the uncomfortably early hour that mechanics start work. Meanwhile, I've armed myself with my own version of the Car Service Kit: It's my Bubble and Squeak knitting. I also have a drop spindle and another knitting project permanently in my handbag, so while the mechanics are doing their thing with the car, I'll find a likely spot for a coffee or two and do my thing with the fibre. Not a bad plan as far as I'm concerned.

3 comments:

SewSofie said...

Wow is this going to be a wrap? it is beautiful. I love the colours.

Chiara Z said...

Thanks:) Yes it's going to be a wrap, I think I'm about half way. I've dyed the colours in shades of pinks and purples, but some of them are over natural coloured wools in various shades, so lots of depths of colours.

Anonymous said...

7 am - that is an early start! but at least you have bubble and squeak for breakfast...(company)