Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Done

I started this variety project a week or two ago. Now I've completed the final item in the set. It's good to have something finished, especially today, because I'm planning to start moving into my new Studio. I finished the painting yesterday and bought some vinyl flooring. In the end I couldn't face the thought of installing a laminate floor and looked around until I found a 4 metre width of vinyl. I need to get that trimmed to size and all in place this morning. Then it's time to get moving. Thankfully most of my supplies are already in boxes, since I find that the most convenient way to store and access everything. Even so, there are lots of bits and pieces for which I'll need to find suitable homes.

2 comments:

Knitspingirl said...

Woohoo! Moving day!!
Can't wait to see some pics of your fab new studio.

Chiara Z said...

Not quite moving day as it turns out--the vinyl floor took more than I'd expected. Still, I'm getting there.