Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Keeping it Simple

I'm working on a large project today--king size to be exact. I'd bought material for it some time ago, but when I went to put it together earlier this week, I just couldn't settle with design I had mapped out for it. I took it back to the drawing board. Then of course I had to take myself back to the fabric store. For the design--take 2--I decided to keep it simple. I can't show the whole project, since it's going to be a gift, but here's a sample of fabric with some fun 3D stickers that I happened to pick up on the same shopping trip:
I might just have to put that up somewhere in my studio as a reminder. Keep it simple, sweetheart! Sometime less is more.

2 comments:

Dee said...

A big kiss for keeping it simple. :)

Chiara Z said...

thanks:)