Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Out with the Old

I've focussed a lot of attention on my new cedar shed, aka Studio, in recent weeks. I'm still working on that. Meanwhile I have what is now known as the little old shed to dispose of. My friend A was here for a late and slow lunch yesterday. When we'd finished eating she helped me to give it a quick spruce up so we could take some photos. Not bad for something that's been out in the heat wind and rain for ten years or so. It will be listed on eBay today. One remaining challenge, despite it's neat and tidy appearance on the outside, it still hasn't been cleared out on the inside. And most of the bits and pieces in there are true garden shed items, not things I'd welcome in my studio. So I'm going to have to do some serious culling and creative relocating this weekend.

No comments: