Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Quilt and Quilt

Today is a two quilt day. Nothing like getting into things 110% on my first official day back.

This morning I'll be back at Newlands Community Centre with the Arabic Speaking Women's group. I only have a couple of sessions with them this year before that project officially winds up.

This afternoon it's Sussex Neighbourhood House and a working bee to make quilts for some of the flood victims. We're joining in with Jan Mac's Oz Comfort Quilts project. I spent some time in the studio yesterday sorting through fabrics. There are several boxes of options near my front door. I'll have to wait for a break in the rain to load them up. There's another working bee planned for next Tuesday afternoon, so let me know if you'd like to join us and I'll send you the details.

No comments: