Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wedding Essentials

A flurry of questions from loving friends yesterday reminded me that I'd forgotten to provide some basic information about the wedding day in my blog posts. Here are the essentials:
  • The weather was perfect
  • The ceremony was meaningful and went smoothly
  • The bride and groom were beautiful/handsome and happy
  • The five children in the bridal party (that's right five) were remarkably cute and well-behaved.
  • The reception was a success, so much so that the bride and groom were reluctant to leave.
  • . . . and yes, I have hundreds of photos for those who like that sort of thing, but I won't be posting them here.

Now, today I need to finish washing and putting away my holiday clothes and visit my friend R, who unfortunately was re-admitted to hospital while I was out of town. Then I'd really like to start on some creative work of a different kind.

3 comments:

Knitspingirl said...

Congrat to the happy couple & hugs for your friend R.

Vireya said...

Lovely photo!

Chiara Z said...

Thanks, thanks and thanks!!!