- The weather was perfect
- The ceremony was meaningful and went smoothly
- The bride and groom were beautiful/handsome and happy
- The five children in the bridal party (that's right five) were remarkably cute and well-behaved.
- The reception was a success, so much so that the bride and groom were reluctant to leave.
- . . . and yes, I have hundreds of photos for those who like that sort of thing, but I won't be posting them here.
Now, today I need to finish washing and putting away my holiday clothes and visit my friend R, who unfortunately was re-admitted to hospital while I was out of town. Then I'd really like to start on some creative work of a different kind.