Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Blog Holiday

I've been away for a few days visiting with dear friends. I decided to keep my focus on the people and not worry about blogging for a few days.

This little creature is a recent addition to the family. He's not people, but he's incredibly cute. I was amazed how easily he wriggled his way into my affections.





















Just to get that in perspective: I'm a dog lover and (physically) allergic to cats! I had to take regular antihistamines and asthma medications to tolerate the feline members of my friends' household.

Apart from enjoying the kitten, I did a bit of knitting, lots of sitting around and talking and took the newly 18-year old learner driver for her first lessons. And I was warm for a few days. Now I'm back in Melbourne and looking forward to a slower routine this week.


No comments: