Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing

Here's how my desk looks this morning: 
And it's a reasonable indication of how I'm feeling. There are things piled up from last term's classes, pieces of fabric earmarked for future projects; invitations to interesting lectures and various other good things all in a heap. They need sorting. I need more space. And I need more time to take advantage of the opportunities around me. After a semester of my Textile Art course and a couple of weeks of so-called-holiday I'm still feeling overloaded. I'm looking at the possibility of taking some time off or taking fewer subjects next term. Unfortunately the week before classes start up again is also annual leave week for the teaching staff's, so there's no-one I can discuss it with until next week.  

No comments: