Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Promises, Promises

It's been a crazy few months. When I decided to take the semester off from the Textile Art course, I promised myself some compensation. Looking through the CAE Course Guide showed me several good options. This week I came across the booklet on my desk and flipped through it again. I realised that all the courses I'd looked forward to had happened already.

























Thankfully I realised that there's a Spring Course Guide now available with similar courses on offer. There are more options than I could ever take up: resin jewellery, drawing, collage, photoshop . . . To convert my good intentions into a real benefit, I guess I need to narrow down the options and book myself in for some actual dates. I'm afraid that's not going to happen today. My promised new lounge suite has arrived at the warehouse sooner than I'd expected, so I need to quickly sort out and rearrange my living room. Maybe the craziness hasn't quite eased yet.

No comments: