Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Detail

I've just unpinned the mystery project from my make-do blocking board. I was thinking I'd eventually post a pic of the whole thing, but that's going to be difficult. Here's a detail:

























It's a handspun wool-silk blend--not quite black knitted in a simple feather and fan design long-ways. The overall effect is like a long ripple with motif repeated along both long ends of the scarf. I'm afraid an overall pic would just give you a dark blob to look at.

3 comments:

Dee said...

It looks lovely, fine and lacey... I am so tactile, I want to touch it. Yes I was one of those kids who had to "look" with their fingers - I still am. At least I understand why my kids want to do the same.

Knitspingirl said...

I think all us "crafters" need to look with our fingers - I know I do! Lol

Chiara Z said...

Sorry to tantalise you both:)